-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

Hilarious!!!

Hilarious cartoon man and what also made it more funny was that I was actually drinking cola when I was watching it, CRAZY! Also when the can hit him in the balls I fell off my chair laughing so much. Keep up the good work man!
Doodoo doodoo doo doo Ah sugar sugar!

Make That Life Changing.. Make That Life Changing..

LOL

Still LMAO!! so cant rite revew proply lol hope to see more of this game show lol!!!

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

LMAO!!!

One of the most enjoyable flash's that iv seen in a long time!! Great work Loved it!!

rough version of soon to come rough version of soon to come

WOW!!

Yes just FUCKIN YES!! That was one of the best songs iv herd on Newgrounds in a long time i LOVED IT!!! cant w8 for the Soon to come!
I wanna get more!!!

fungus1 responds:

Haha thanks alot man the full version and more songs should be on with in the next month :p

Happy Birthday Mom! Happy Birthday Mom!

Realy Nice Man!!

Brill realy loved it man guitar was spot on!
Hope 2 hear more!!

CSSS666 responds:

thanks! my mom really liked it... said she cried and stuff... moms love corny songs ^_^

Distorted reality Distorted reality

I liked it.

Even though the recording quietly wasn’t that great I still rely enjoyed it. You guys have got a lot of talent. But one thing you might want to do in your next track is to maybe change the guitar chords more often and maybe even add a solo in the middle. But overall I rely enjoyed it good work and I hope to hear more of your stuff.

fungus1 responds:

yeh thnx oh and btw this is just the backing track so we still have to add the lead part and the song actually has two solos lol so ill tell ya wen the next 1s on